How to View Your Digital Manual Offline on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Below is a step-by-step guide to viewing the digital copy of any Grandio manual in offline mode on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. This will come in handy if your build site is outside of WiFi range, or you prefer a downloaded copy.
1. If not already installed, download iBooks from the app store.
2. In Safari, visit www.grandiogreenhouses.com
3. Under the Resources section on the lefthand menu bar, select Grandio Assembly
4. Choose the appropriate manual for your greenhouse.
5. Once the manual has loaded, select Open in iBooks. If a different application is listed in that field, select "Open in..." to the left and choose iBooks from the list.
6. The manual will now be downloaded to your device's internal storage through iBooks. Once completed, the manual will be viewable within the iBooks app without a data or WiFi connection.