Southern Burner Non-Vented Greenhouse Gas Heaters.
Designed exclusively for greenhouses
These open flame heaters keep your greenhouse cozy with radiant heat. The polished aluminum back reflects heat and distributes it through the greenhouse from the floor up keeping floor-level temperature within 5 to 7 degrees of the ceiling-level temperature for an uniform warmth.
- • Made of non-rusting mill-polished aluminum and aluminized steel for durability in a moist environment.
- • Requires fresh air intake.
- • Choose between the wall mounted single stage thermostat lets you specify the exact temperature from 45° to 75° F.
- • Or choose the wall mounted Day & Night set back thermostat that allows you to program two temperatures from 50° to 90° F.
- • Thermostat is powered by a "AA" battery, no electricity is required.
- • Safety gas shut off if the pilot light goes out
- • Detailed instructions and venting recommendations
- • No electricity needed.
- • Measures 12.5" Around Diameter x 22" Tall.
- • Non-vented models: 20,000 BTUs
- • Heaters run on your choice of natural gas or propane (requires 100 lb or larger tank, not included).
Natural Gas Heater:
Propane with Day/Night Cycle:
Natural Gas with Day/Night Cycle: