Southern Burner Vented Greenhouse Gas Heaters.
Powerful heater vents fumes out of your greenhouse
Circulate air throughout your greenhouse from the floor up for an even radiant warmth. Combusted gases are vented outside of the greenhouse to keep fumes away from sensitive plants like orchids and begonias.
- • Made of non-rusting mill-polished aluminum and aluminized steel for durability in a moist environment.
- • Vertical flues on the firebox provide maximum air circulation.
- • Choose between the wall mounted single stage thermostat lets you specify the exact temperature from 45° to 75° F.
- • Or choose the wall mounted Day & Night set back thermostat that allows you to program two temperatures from 50° to 90° F.
- • Thermostat is powered by a "AA" battery, no electricity is required.
- • Safety gas shut off if the pilot light goes out
- • Detailed instructions and venting recommendations
- • No electricity needed.
- • Measures 16 1/4"w x 17 1/2" deep x 25" tall.
- • 25,000 BTUs.
- • Vent pipe, rain cap and flashing are not included.
- • Choose Natural Gas or Propane (requires 100 lb or larger tank, not included).
Natural Gas Heater:
Propane with Day/Night Cycle:
Natural Gas with Day/Night Cycle: